- This event has passed.
Emerge Smarter: Creating Impactful Sampling & Demos During the Pandemic
September 13 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Join us for the next live Emerge Smarter education webinar!
Emerge mentor Andrew Therrien of Samplers, Inc., will share insights and best practices for approaching demos and sampling during Covid, to help stand out and support your retail and distribution partners.
He will highlight the key trends he and his team are seeing in the market from major retailers nationwide, the different kinds of events taking place, and how expectations are changing due to the pandemic.
In this session, you’ll learn:
- How retailers are approaching sampling (prepared foods, pre-packaged foods, beverages, indoor vs outdoor locations)
- How retailers are expecting brands to create experience-based sampling in-store.
- Appropriate regional approaches that address shopper food-safety and social distancing concerns. Know your audience!
- Alternatives to face-to-face marketing to help gain exposure to consumers and drive retail partner affinity.
- How supply chain disruptions are impacting everyone and how you may be able to use that to your advantage.
We look forward to you joining us – bring your questions for our live Q&A.
Not yet part of the Emerge Network and curious about how the community can support your growth with expertise, personalized consulting, business solutions and resources? Schedule an intro call with the Emerge team.